Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Introduction

Greetings to my blog! Welcome to Nerd Reviewing Movies which is just as self explanatory as you would imagine. I will review movies, let you know about new movie information, and just give my opinion on various things in the world of cinema. So feel free to look around and comment on posts asking questions or requesting movies you want me and the people of the internet to watch. So have fun and keep loving movies!

This is my personal movie collection as of right now
Avengers
Spiderman
Spiderman 2
Spiderman 3
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman the Animated series Volume 1 Discs 1-4
The Matrix
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
Family Guy Blue Harvest
Family Guy Something Something Something Dark Side
Family Guy It's a Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment